Campane Marinelli foundry has a very long history; the first bell was made around the year one thousand and since then their work has been a long sequence of success and honors. One of the most significant honor that the foundry can boast, is the possibility to use the Papal Arm Coast in their production; it was Pope Pio XI in 1924 to grant the privilege to the foundry. Campane Marinelli foundry, considered to be the oldest foundry in the world, is located in Agnone (Agnéune in the local dialect), a small Italian town of 5,200 inhabitants in the province of Isernia in Molise.
Campane Marinelli - Pontifical Bells Foundry
We create tailor-made product for you!Request Estimate
- Winter: Every day – 1st Tour 12pm – 2nd Tour 4pm
- Summer (only August): Every days – 1st Tour 11am – 2nd Tour 12pm – 3rd Tour 4pm – 4th Tour 5pm
- Closed Sunday afternoon
- Groups (exceeding 30 persons): Booking is recommended.
- 86081 Agnone ( Isernia ) – Molise – Italy
- Via Felice D’Onofrio, 14
- (+39) 0865 78235
- firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com